96 well plate Nitrogen Evaporator -AT-EV-96
₹ 5,50,000.00 *
Brand: Athena Technology
Catalog No.: AT-EV-96
Quantity/Unit: 1 EA/Box
Availability: In stock
Free Shipping on orders over USD5000
For lab/research use only, unless otherwise specified
*Shipping charges extra. You may have to bear duty and taxes extra as per your country.
96 well plate Nitrogen Evaporator is supplied by Athena Technology. Nitrogen evaporators are used to prepare samples for analysis. Used in many industries, such as food, biotechnology, analytical chemistry, petroleum, and environmental sciences, nitrogen evaporators dry and concentrate samples so that tests like mass spectrometry, gas chromatography, and high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) can be performed on them. Samples are loaded into the nitrogen evaporator and then nitrogen blowdown is used, sometimes in conjunction with heat, to rid the sample of moisture. It provides heat as well as nitrogen blowdown to evaporate the samples.It is a microprocessor-controlled evaporation system for simultaneous, automated concentration of multiple samples with the unattended operation, convenience and speed. It can accommodate one or two 96-well microplates or deep well plates . Genomic and proteomic applications that require concentration of purified extracts. The evaporation of DMSO solvent in plates is very common as well as HPLC solvent mixtures of Methanol or Acetonitrile with water. The 96 complements the Zephyr SPE workstation that is widely used for drugs of abuse concentration of the eluant and other pharmaceutical SPE methods.
• Dimensions: L x W x H 24"; x 12"; x 12"
• Capacity: 24,48 & 96-Well Blowdown Evaporators
• Electrode Material: Turbovap 96
• Grade Standard: 96 well plate sample evaporator
• Material: Stainless Steel
• Temperature Range: Ambient to 80 Deg
• Power Requirements: 220 V,50 Hz
• Unattended operation for evaporation of 96 samples
• Dry heating up to 80°C
• Built-in nitrogen regulator
• LED displays for better visibility, if used under fume hood
• Observation window for accurate placing of nozzle and evaporation process
• Convenient size—no hood space required
• Exhaust open to atmosphere or within Fume Hood