Bottles, Aspirator, with GL 45 Cap and tubulation, 250 ml-1220021
₹ 3,670.00 *
Catalog No.: 1220021
Usually Shipped in: 1-2 Weeks
Free Shipping on orders over USD10000
For lab/research use only, unless otherwise specified
*Shipping charges extra. You may have to bear duty and taxes extra as per your country.
Bottles, Aspirator, with GL 45 Cap and tubulation, 250 ml-1220021 are supplied from Borosil. Glass bottles are one of the most useful glassware for the handling and storage of liquid reagents. The Borosil glass Bottles are made of high-quality glass which allows the storage of reagents for a long duration in a safe manner. The Bottles, aspirator with GL cap and tubulation is specially designed for the storage and handling of aggressive media.
The product has the following features:
- The walls of the bottles are made from thick glass, thus giving it high mechanical strength.
- The bottles can be sterilized by autoclaving or dry sterilization methods.
- The glass of the bottles is chemical-resistant and hence, most chemicals can be stored in these bottles without any degradation.
- These bottles have a PP screw cap to prevent any external agent from contaminating the contents.
- A pouring ring is provided for easy transfer of liquids.
- The bottles have a labelling area with a durable matt-finish which allows efficient and long-lasting labelling for easy identification.
- Quality certifications:
- ISO 1388 (Part III)
- EN ISO 4796-3
Product name: Bottles, aspirator with GL cap and tubulation
Catalogue number: 1220021
Volume capacity: 250 mL
Approximate dimensions: 70 mm * 140 mm (OD * height)
Thread Specification: GL 45
Quantity: 10 bottles per unit