Bottles Reagent, Plain Narrow Mouth, Graduated, 60 ml-1500013
₹ 14,000.00 *
Catalog No.: 1500013
Usually Shipped in: 1-2 Weeks
Free Shipping on orders over USD10000
For lab/research use only, unless otherwise specified
*Shipping charges extra. You may have to bear duty and taxes extra as per your country.
Bottles Reagent, Plain Narrow Mouth, Graduated, 60 ml-1500013 are supplied from Borosil. Glass bottles are one of the most useful glassware for the handling and storage of liquid reagents. The Borosil Reagent Bottles are made of stable, high-quality, chemical resistant glass which allows the storage of reagents for a long duration in a safe manner. The Bottles Reagent, Plain Narrow Mouth, Graduated with Interchangeable Flat Head Stopper from Borosil has the following features:
- The high-quality glass allows the storage of sensitive reagents such as dairy products and serums.
- It can withstand temperatures up to 140°C.
- The bottles can be steam sterilized. But before sterilization, the bottles must be cleaned first and the screw cap must be loosened while sterilizing.
- The bottles can be stored in temperatures as low as -40°C and can be thawed by using a water bath.
- The sturdy ground neck of the bottle ensures better strength.
- The bottles have high chemical and mechanical resistance.
- A solid glass interchangeable stopper is provided for preventing contamination of the contents.
- The wall of the bottle has an enamelled, matt-finish labelling area for effective identification of reagents.
- Quality Certifications:
- IS 1388 (Part II)
- EN ISO 4796-2
Product name: Bottles Reagent, Plain Narrow Mouth, Graduated with Interchangeable Flat Head Stopper
Catalogue number: 1500013
Volume capacity: 60 mL
Approximate dimensions: 45 * 100 (O.D. * Height mm)
Neck Stopper size: 14/23
Quantity: 40 bottles per unit