Copper Corrosion Bath; 6 Holes
₹ 52,000.00 *
Brand: ANM Industries
Catalog No.: CCB-06
Quantity/Unit: 1 EA/Box
Availability: In stock
Free Shipping on orders over USD10000
For lab/research use only, unless otherwise specified
*Shipping charges extra. You may have to bear duty and taxes extra as per your country.
Copper Corrosion Bath; 6 Holes, manufactured by ANM Industries; is used to determine the corrosive effects of fuels, lubricants and other hydrocarbon products. Glass wool insulation of 6 Holes Copper Corrosion bath prevents heat loss.
• Capacity: 6 Holes
• Temperature Range (deg. Celsius): 5 to 100 deg C
• Confirms to specifications as per ASTM D-130, IP-154 & IS 1448 (P-15) standards.
• SS Top of the Copper Corrosion Bath has holes to accommodate a thermometer and also to lower down one Test Bomb / Test Tubes in each bath.
• 6 Holes Copper Corrosion bath has double walled constructions, outer body made of heavy gauge mild steel, painted with powder coated paint, inside made of stainless steel.
• 6 Holes Copper Corrosion bath has leak proof argon arc welded & fine finished.
• A lid with knobs to cover the holes when not in use.
• 6 Holes Copper Corrosion bath act as a suitable support to hold the test tubes .
• A stirrer is provided for uniform temperature.
• A Drain cock is provided.
• Temperature of 6 Holes Copper Corrosion bath is controlled by digital temperature controller cum indicator & PT-100 sensor.
• Detects the corrosiveness of petroleum products to copper