High Sensitive TMB Solution (20X) for ELISA, 100 ML
₹ 85,000.00 *
Brand: Denovo Biolabs
Catalog No.: AR1002-100ML
Quantity/Unit: 100 ML/Pack
Usually Shipped in: 1-2 Weeks
Free Shipping on orders over USD10000
For lab/research use only, unless otherwise specified
*Shipping charges extra. You may have to bear duty and taxes extra as per your country.
TMB substrate solution is widely used chromogenic substrate for peroxidise (HRP) based detection system in ELISA. The reagent is clear to light yellow solution. This is used for endpoint assay using 1N H2SO4/1N HCl. TMB substrate solution produces a soluble blue color with HRP, this reaction can be stopped with equal volume of 1N H2SO4. The optical density of the resulting color solution can be read at 450 nm.
DIRECTION FOR USE
- Reagent is clear to light yellow solution.
- Dilute required amount at 1:20 ratio in ultra pure water before use.
- Stop the reaction using 1N H2SO4
- Read optical density at 450 nm within 15 minutes after stopping the reaction.
- Once diluted, the reagent should be used immediately.
- Do not store the diluted reagent
- Avoid direct exposure to light
APPLICATION: Recommended for high sensitive ELISA Assay