- Brand: Matrix Nano
- Catalog No.: 010352-00522-A
- Quantity/Unit: 1 EA/Box
- Usually Shipped in: 4-7 Days
Min Orderable Qty : 1 Pack
Free Shipping on orders over USD10000
For lab/research use only, unless otherwise specified
Horizontal laminar air flow supplied by Matrix Nano is designed to protect the product within the work area from airborne particulates in the ambient air. It pushes the air through a HEPA filter and directs the filtered air horizontally over the work surface at a constant speed, toward the operator.Ultra-modern technology utilizing utmost grade raw material and cutting-edge machinery is used for manufacturing this system. Post manufacturing process is passed through a series of tests to make sure that the system is absolutely defect-free range. Cabinet creates a particle-free working environment by taking air through a filtration system and exhausting it across a work surface in a laminar or unidirectional air stream. The filtration system compromises of a pre-filter and a HEPA filter (0.3 Micron). The laminar flow cabinet is usually enclosed on the sides and (in working condition) kept under constant positive pressure in order to prevent the infiltration of contaminated room air.
- Size: 4 x 2 x 2 inches (L x W x H)
- Body: Mild Steel, duly painted.
- Air Flow from: Horizontal (air flow from front)
- Light: Sucient light by white LED on working platform. 460 LUX less than
- Working top material: Rust free Stainless steel (SS 316 grade) top, anti-glare
- Disinfection: 98-99 percent, through U.V. tube 254nm
- Noise: Level below 72dba
- Working Area: 1200mm x 550mm x 670mm, (4x2x2) (Width x Height x Depth)
- Operating Voltage: 220 V A/C
- Power Cord: 3-meter-long power cord with 5 Amp plug
- Switch on the front panel: One On/O switch for mains, one switch for tube light, one switch for UV tube
- Front Door: Material Polycarbonate, folding type rest fold at three-fourth, half inches, hinge stainless steel, next and final fold from ceiling to hold this sheet, two magnetic catchers are provided to hold the front door
- Longer lasting, wooden free construction. Large workspace, clear view.
- Zero-Leak Airflow System.
- Front Filter Removal, Without Removing Large HEPA Filters: 99.99% Ecient on 0.3 Microns View Screen
- Totally Polypropylene Enclosed Low-Heat Fluorescent Ballast
- Maximum Opening to Fully Closing
- Lexan (polycarbonate) View Screen
- Reduced turbulent effect of air striking work surface.
- Easier to work and position equipment.
- Hands and gloves are generally less contaminating since theyre downstream of the sample
- Sample protection