L-Flask With Side Cut For Dissolution Apparatus-4266029
₹ 15,480.00 *
Catalog No.: 4266029
Usually Shipped in: 1-2 Weeks
Free Shipping on orders over USD10000
For lab/research use only, unless otherwise specified
*Shipping charges extra. You may have to bear duty and taxes extra as per your country.
L-Flask With Side Cut For Dissolution Apparatus-4266029 are supplied from Borosil. Flasks are a commonly used laboratory glassware. Laboratories use flasks for various purposes and flasks are specially designed to suit each of these needs. Flasks are used for storage of liquids, heating or cooling, distillation, mixing and dissolving solutes in solvents, etc.
The E-flask with side-cut for Dissolution Apparatus from Boroil is specially designed to suit the needs of drug-studies. The size and shape of the flask make it perfect for studying the dissolution of drugs in tablets and capsules. The flask has the following features:
- It is made from high quality glass to ensure durability.
- These flasks have high levels of thermal, chemical and shock resistance and are hence, suited for a wide range of laboratory applications.
- The design of the flask gives a uniform base, shaped as a hemisphere and the quality of the manufacturing process ensures no structural flaws, a flat flange and straight and smooth side walls.
- The flange of the flask is provided with two side-cuts.
- Graduation marks are provided on the wall of the flask for accurate and convenient volume measurement (marks are made at intervals of 50 mL).
- Quality Certifications:
- USP Ch. 711
Product name: E-flask, With side-cut for Dissolution apparatus, as per USP, with certificate
Catalogue number: 4266029
Volume capacity: 1000 mL
Approximate dimensions: 124 mm * 173 mm (OD * height)
Quantity: 6 units per case