Labtop Biosafety Cabinet Class II A2 LBS-52A2G
₹ 3,04,000.00 *
Catalog No.: LBS-52A2G
Quantity/Unit: 1 No./Box
Availability: In stock
Free Shipping on orders over USD5000
For lab/research use only, unless otherwise specified
*Shipping charges extra. You may have to bear duty and taxes extra as per your country.
LBS-52A2G is referred as LABTOP® Bio Safety Cabinet Type CLASS II A2 under Labtop Instruments catalogue. Bio Safety cabinets are applicable in the laboratories working with highly infectious agents. The primary function of these cabinets is to protect the laboratory workers and surroundings from infectious agents. Main body/Outer body is made up of mild steel (1.0 mm powder coated) and inner body or work zone is completely in joint less stainless steel(304, 1.0 mm).
● Type Class II A2
● Internal Dimensions (WxDxH) 150x60x60 cms(GMP Model)
● Type of Filters: HEPA Filters
● Particle retention :0.3 micron
● Blower-motor assembly Dynamically balanced
● Static pressure measurement Magnahelic gauge
● Inflow velocity 0.53 m/s
● Down flow Velocity. 0.33 m/s
● Illumination of work surface Fluorescent tube light.
● Ultra violet tube light 1 no,3 feet, 30 Watt - PHILIPS - HOLLAND make
● Cleanliness: Class 100
● Noise level 65 decibel
● Air flow system 70 % of recirculation and 30% exhaust
● Front Sash Door: Motorised shattered proof Glass door
● Safe opening :200 mm
● Maximum opening :400 mm
● Height of the stand :650 mm
● Other: Castor wheels, MCB
● Power Works on 230 V AC single phase 50Hz.
● Certification ISO 9001: 2008 , ISO 13485 : 2012 and CE
Optional Accessories :
● LLS-10: Electric Loop Sterilizer.
● VB: Virus burn out unit
● ES: Micro controller based controller with Graphic Display with Hours meter for HEPA and UV Light and front sash opening and closing and other functions
● DV :Validation per day