₹ 1,95,500.00 *
Brand: Athena Technology
Catalog No.: AT-EV-50
Quantity/Unit: 1 EA/Box
Availability: In stock
Free Shipping on orders over USD10000
For lab/research use only, unless otherwise specified
*Shipping charges extra. You may have to bear duty and taxes extra as per your country.
50 Sample Nitrogen Evaporator with Automated Evaporation System is supplied by Athena Technology. Nitrogen evaporators are used to prepare samples for analysis. Used in many industries, such as food, biotechnology, analytical chemistry, petroleum, and environmental sciences, nitrogen evaporators dry and concentrate samples so that tests like mass spectrometry, gas chromatography, and high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) can be performed on them. Samples are loaded into the nitrogen evaporator and then nitrogen blowdown is used, sometimes in conjunction with heat, to rid the sample of moisture. It provides heat as well as nitrogen blowdown to evaporate the samples.It is a precision sample concentrator by nitrogen purging. It can be used for multiple sample pre-concentration of in organic media. The unit can be set to a constant Flow and constant Temperature to ensure good evaporation. It is fully microprocessor controlled and water bath, Temperature, gas station, more advantage LCD display, over Temp.
• Material: Aluminium Alloy
• Capacity: 50 samples
• Volume: 1 ml to 200 ml
• Vortex Shearing Concentration
• ASE (Dionex) Compatible upgrade Kit (For I-Chem vial 40mL, 60mL)
• Space requirements: Tabletop or fume hood with minimum dimension L, W & H (cms) 70 x 50 x 65 table
• weight capacity 35 kg minimum requirement
• Work area: Flat, level, stable, surface
• Power supply: 230 AC/5amp single phase stable & well grounded
• Gas supply: Laboratory grade nitrogen
• Inlet pressure: 60 PSI minimum, 100 PSI maximum (And ON/OFF control valve)
• Exhaust: Exhaust duct outlet or fume hood - the exhaust duct must go outside the lab.
• Water bath capacity: 6.5 Ltr.
• Distilled water (6.5 Ltr. do not overflow)
• Precise manufacturing using latest technology -WaterJet Cutting & CNC fabrication
• High-Quality Pressure Gauge from Wika.
• Side Handles for easy movement
• SS 316 tank & Nozzle Manifold for durability and maintenance free
• Best Quality powder coating for great looks & to avoid rusting
• Silicon Heater with SS316 Water bath Tank system
• Specially Designed for fast & uniform heating
• Tank & Body gap is well insulated with imported Glasswool Sheet to avoid heat loss.
• Digital LCD Display
• Auto Cut off with precision sensor for Time, temperature & gas flow
• 5 Nitrogen Control valves with ON/OFF Switches
• 50 nitrogen –dispending nozzle in five horizontal rows