Probe Sonicator -ATP-150
₹ 76,500.00 ₹ 85,000.00 10% off
Brand: Athena Technology
Catalog No.: ATP-150
Quantity/Unit: 1 EA/Box
Availability: In stock
Free Shipping on orders over USD5000
For lab/research use only, unless otherwise specified
- Product Details
Ultrasonic Probe Sonicator with ultrasonic power supply of 150W, is supplied by Athena Technology. Ultrasonic Homogenizers are recommended for homogenization and analysis of laboratory samples that do not require traditional grinding or rotor-stator cutting techniques for processing . In biological applications,Probe Sonicator is often used to disrupt cell membranes and release cellular contents. Probe Sonicator is also used to fragment molecules of DNA. Probe Sonicator is commonly used in nanotechnology for evenly dispersing nanoparticles in liquids and for breaking down particles to nano size.
• Frequency: 20 Khz
• Power: 150-2000W
• Capacity: 1 - 2000 ml
• Weight: 20
• Voltage: 230V AC Single phase
• Display Type: LED
• Ultrasonic Power Supply: 150 W
• Controller Type: Fully Automatic microprocessor control
• Noise Level: 40
• Temperature: RT-99
• Automation Grade: Automatic
• Material: Titanium Probe
• Color: Grey
• Timer: Digital 1 min -99 min adjustable Impulse digital closed loop
• Programmable: 10 program set
• Power Supply: AC 230, 50 Hz/60 Hz
• Auto-tuning and power control convenience for user.
• Timer control the total working time from 1min to 99min;
• Set TEMP as per required
• Display the remaining time on countdown state.
• Digital Display with Microprocessor Control
• Programmable in 5 /10 USER Settings
• ON/OFF impulse timer: make sure to deal with temperature sensitive sample. On and off can be choose to continue setting from 1s , 4s or 8s;
• Automatic amplitude compensation to make the amplitude not changed following the carrying.
• Digital operation , easy , direct type.
• Timer: digital 1 min –90 min adjustable Power adjustable: 20%--100%, Impulse: digital closed loop, open loop: 1s, 4s, 8s
• Piezoelectric frequency energy converter: Lead zirconate TITANIUM(PZT) pyro electric ceramics.
• Standard probe: titanium alloy material Diameter (probe): 3mm /6mm