Silver Corrosion Bath; 6 Holes
₹ 30,000.00 *
Brand: ANM Industries
Catalog No.: SBC-06
Quantity/Unit: 1 EA/Box
Availability: In stock
Free Shipping on orders over USD10000
For lab/research use only, unless otherwise specified
*Shipping charges extra. You may have to bear duty and taxes extra as per your country.
Silver Corrosion Bath; 6 Holes, manufactured by ANM Industries; is used to determine the corrosive effects of fuels, lubricants and other hydrocarbon products.Temperature of 6 Holes Silver Corrosion bath is easily controllable by digital temperature controller cum indicator & PT-100 sensor.
• Capacity: 4 Holes
• Temperature Range (deg. Celsius): 5 to 100 deg C
• 6 Holes Silver Corrosion bath confirms to specifications as per ASTM D-4636, IP-227 standards.
• SS Top of the Silver Corrosion Bath has holes to accommodate a thermometer and also to lower down one Test Bomb / Test Tubes in each bath.
• Double walled constructions, outer body made of heavy gauge mild steel, painted with powder coated paint, inside made of stainless steel.
• 6 Holes Silver Corrosion bath has Glass wool insulation to prevent heat loss.
• Leak proof argon arc welded & fine finished.
• A lid with knobs to cover the holes when not in use.
• Suitable support to hold the test tubes.
• A stirrer is provided with 6 Holes Silver Corrosion bath for uniform temperature.
• A Drain cock is provided.
• Temperature is controlled by digital temperature controller cum indicator & PT-100 sensor.
• Detects the corrosiveness of petroleum products to silver