Skirted 96 Wells X 0.2 ml Plate
Catalog No.: 500059
Quantity/Unit: 25 Pieces/Pack
Availability: In stock
- PRODUCT DETAILS
Tarsonsskirted PCR microwell plate is made of Polypropylene (PP). Durability is guaranteed as Polypropylene is used for the construction of plates that are subjected to a wide range of temperatures, such as storage at -80 C and thermal cycling. It has excellent properties for the long-term storage of novel chemical compounds. Polypropylene has a very good chemical compatibility with a wide variety of lab reagents including most acids, bases, alcohols, aldehydes, esters, and aliphatic hydrocarbons. These PCR plates can be autoclaved and sterilized.
- Capacity: 96 0.2 ml wells
- Material: Polypropylene (PP) Autoclavable
- Quantity provided: 25 plates per pack
- Clear Skirted plates enhance stacking capabilities in automated handling systems and improve visualization of liquids
- Polypropylene allows superior well-to-well uniformity for reliable real-time qPCR results
TheTarsons96 well microtiter plate is compatible with the majority of 96 block PCR and sequencing instruments. Each well can hold up to 200 l of sample. It hasa uniform, thin-wall wells which help deliver maximum and consistent heat transfer. The plates are compatible with standard multichannel pipettes while its superior stability and flatness allow precise positioning. These plates can be used in analytical research and clinical diagnostic testing laboratories, for various protocols such asEnzyme-LinkedImmunosorbent Assay (ELISA), PCR, real-time PCR, qPCR and other sequencing methods.