Cabinet creates a particle-free working environment by taking air through a filtration system and exhausting it across a work surface in a laminar or unidirectional air stream. Commonly, the filtration system compromises of a pre-filter and a HEPA filter 0.22 Micron for 2'2'2' (LWH)). Because the air within the cabinet does not contain any airborne particles, it is also sterile. The laminar flow cabinet is usually enclosed on the sides and (in working condition) kept under constant positive pressure in order to prevent the inflow of contaminated room air.
- Function: It gives clean air.
- Body: Mild Steel, duly painted.
- Air Flow from: Horizontal (air ow from front).
- Light: Sucient light by white LED on working platform. 460 LUX >
- Working top material: Rust free Stainless steel (SS 316 grade) top, anti-glare.
- Disinfection: 98-99%, through U.V. tube 254nm.
- Noise: Level below 72dbA.
- Working Area: 600mm 550mm 670mm, (2'2'2') (Width x Height x Depth)
- Operating Voltage: 220 V 9% A/C.
- Power Cord: 3-meter-long power cord with 5 Amp plug.
- Switch on front panel: One On/O switch for mains, one switch for tube light, one switch for UV tube.
- Front Door: Material Polycarbonate, folding type rst fold at , inches, hinge stainless steel, next and nal fold from ceiling to hold this sheet, two magnetic catchers are provided to hold the front door.
- Standard Features: Longer lasting, wooden free construction. Large work space, clear view. Product Protection with clean air HEPA filtration and true laminar air ow. Zero Leak Airow System. Front Filter Removal, Large HEPA Filters: 99.99% Ecient On 0.3 Microns View Screen. Totally Polypropylene Enclosed Low-Heat Fluorescent Ballast. Maximum Opening to Fully Closing. Lexan (polycarbonate) View Screen.