Bottles, Reagent, Graduated With Screw Cap, 10000 ml-1501038
₹ 10,318.00 *
Catalog No.: 1501038
Usually Shipped in: 1-2 Weeks
Free Shipping on orders over USD10000
For lab/research use only, unless otherwise specified
*Shipping charges extra. You may have to bear duty and taxes extra as per your country.
Bottles, Reagent, Graduated With Screw Cap, 10000 ml-1501038 are supplied from Borosil. Glass bottles are one of the most useful glassware for the handling and storage of liquid reagents. The Borosil Reagent Bottles are made of stable, high-quality, chemical resistant glass which allows the storage of reagents for a long duration in a safe manner. The Bottles Reagent, Graduated with Screw Cap and Pouring ring from Borosil has the following features:
- The high-quality glass allows the storage of sensitive reagents such as dairy products and serums.
- It can withstand temperatures up to 140°C.
- The bottles can be steam sterilized. But before sterilization, the bottles must be cleaned first and the screw cap must be loosened while sterilizing.
- The bottles can be stored in temperatures as low as -40°C and can be thawed by using a water bath.
- The bottles have high chemical and mechanical resistance.
- A plastic PPpouring ring is provided for convenient handling of the liquids.
- The plastic PP screw cap is autoclavable.
- A retrace code is printed on the bottles in case the user may want to register any complains.
- Quality Certifications:
- IS 1388 (Part I)
- EN ISO 4796-1
Product name: Bottles Reagent, Graduated with Screw Cap and Pouring ring
Catalogue number: 1501038
Volume capacity: 10000 mL
Approximate dimensions: 235 * 405 (O.D. * Height mm)
Thread specification: GL 45
Quantity: 1 bottles per unit