- Brand: Borosil
- Catalog No.: 6101064
- Quantity/Unit: 1 EA/Case
- Usually Shipped in: 4-7 Days
Min Orderable Qty : 1 Pack
For lab/research use only, unless otherwise specified
Columns, Chromatography, Plain With Sintered Disc And Glass Stopcock, 10 mm-6101064 are supplied from Borosil. Chromatography is a technique which was developed for the separation of components of a mixture. In the most basic form of chromatography, the mixture is applied to a chromatography column, dipped in a fluid called the mobile phase. As the mobile phase moves up the column, it takes the mixture along with it too. The components of the mixture separate out based on their relative motilities on the column.
The Chromatography columns, plain with sintered disc and glass stopcock from Borosil is an equipment which makes chromatography more convenient. The product has the following features:
- The column is designed for the separation of individual components from a mixture.
- The column has a straight bore stopcock. In comparison to the standard PTFE key stopcocks, the straight bore ones have better durability.
- The stopcocks are easier to use, give better control and has a smooth action so that one can prevent any disturbances to the separation.
- A grade I Sintered Disc is also incorporated into the apparatus to enhance the quality of the results.
Product name: Chromatography columns, plain with sintered disc and glass stopcock
Catalogue number: 6101064
Effective length: 500 mm approximately
Width of the bore: 10 mm
Quantity: 5 units per case