100 RP 18 125 X 3.0 mm 5 μm
₹ 50,350.00 *
Brand: MERCK MILLIPORE
Catalog No.: 1.50159.0001
Usually Shipped in: 2-3 Weeks
Free Shipping on orders over USD10000
For lab/research use only, unless otherwise specified
*Shipping charges extra. You may have to bear duty and taxes extra as per your country.
• LiChrospher® 100 RP-18 is supplied by Merck
• LiChrospher® 100 RP-18 and LiChrospher® 100 RP-18 endcapped are reliable and versatile traditionally produced spherical silica carrier with reversed phase properties.
• They are well suited for the chromatography of acidic, neutral and weakly basic compounds, substances found frequently in all analytical fields.
• The good column selectivity and performance makes sure that these parameters remain constant form batch to batch and from year to year.
• The difference in polarities are clearly described by the selectivity pattern. This can save time and avoid errors when working on new methods.
Sorbent characteristics: Particles of silica with Octyl derivative Particles of silica with Octyl derivative endcapped
Dimensions: 125mm x 3mm
Particle shape: spherical spherical
Particle size: 5; 10 µm 5; 10 µm
Pore size: 100 Å (10 nm) 100 Å (10 nm)
Pore volume: 1.25 ml/g 1.25 ml/g
Spec. surface area: 350 m2/g 350 m2/g
Carbon load: 21 % C 21.6 % C
Coverage of the surface: 3.61 µmol/m2 4.09 µmol/m2
Efficiency: 55 000 N/m; 25 000 N/m 55 000 N/m; 25 000 N/m
pH range: pH 2-7.5
Shipping eluent: Acetonitrile/Water
• Catalogue number: 1.50159.0001
• Quantity per package: 1 cartridge