CUBIVAC -TM Desiccator-404080
Catalog No.: 404080
Quantity/Unit: 1 EA/Box
Usually Shipped in: 1-2 Weeks
Free Shipping on orders over USD10000
For lab/research use only, unless otherwise specified
*Shipping charges extra. You may have to bear duty and taxes extra as per your country.
420 x 397 x 491 cm CUBIVAC -TM Desiccator is supplied by Tarsons.It has an integrally molded cubic design which enables outstanding vacuum capability with virtually no leekage and exceptional durability. It is usually used for drying, drying processes and protecting samples from the effects of air and moisture. 420 x 397 x 491 cm CUBIVAC -TM Desiccator can be used for determination of loss on drying of manufactured products such as pharmaceuticals.
• Maximum vacuum of 1 Torr (1.33 x 10-4 Mpa) for 72 hours.
• Greaseless airtight vacuum seal using high quality silicon gasket.
• Highly transparent, shatter proof non corrosive and easy to clean PC construction.
• Convenient three way stopcock providing consistent and uniform vacuum draw, vacuum release or shut off.
• Maximised utilization of internal space using maximum four to six shelves depending on product sizes.
• Stackable space saving design allowing efficient usage of cramped lab space.
• Easy vacuum level checking with the standard vacuum gauge attached to the front floor.
• UV blocking models minimize damages or discolouration of light sensitive samples Four built in ports.
• Dimensions (H x W x D cms): 420 x 397 x 491
• Colour: Amber
• Packing: 1 pc